- This site provides details of all Births, Deaths and Still Births electronically registered in Rural Karnataka.
- The Births, Deaths and Still Births that occurs in rural areas are registered in eJanMa by Village Accountants through Nada Kacheri at Hobli level.
- The Births, Deaths and Still Births that occurred in the Sub Registration Units (Govt Medical Institutions PHC/CHC) are also registered in eJanMa and Certificates are issued in the Institution itself.
- For Inclusion of Name of Child in Birth Certificate contact respective Registrars and Sub registrars (Village Accountants and Medical Officers).
- For Additional Copies of the Birth / Death Certificates and for any Corrections please contact DataEntry Operators of the concerned Nada Kacheri.
office of Tehsildar
Location : Taluk office, Near Old bus stand | City : Kolar