Implementation of Water supply and Drainage facilities to all Urban areas of Kolar and Chikkaballapura District.
Address of the Office
Karnataka Urban Water supply and Drainage Board,
No. 2114, Hanumegowda Compound, M.B.Road,
Behind old Canara Bank, Kolar -563101.
Ph no: 08152-225654
Various schemes / Services provided by department
- Construction of Yargol Dam- Board is ready to take up the work immediately after handing over of 375A-37G of land
- Water supply scheme to Kolar, Bangarpet and Malur towns with enroute villages- 70 % of the works are completed and balance works are in progress.
- Water Supply Scheme to Srinivaspura town- Commissioned on 25-06-2009 and handed over to the local body.
- UGD Scheme to Srinivaspura town- Commissioned on 05-05-2010 and handed over to the local body.
- UGD scheme to Malur town-70% works are completed and rest of the works are in progress
- 1st stage UGD scheme to Kolar city-laying of internal sewer lines are completed and handed over to the local body for maintenance on 03-01-2007 and 10.10 capacity STP was commissioned on 04-01-2011 and handed over to the local body for maintenance on 01-09-2011.
- 2nd stage UGD scheme to Kolar city-laying of internal sewer lines are completed, STP works are in progress
- UGD scheme to Mulbagal town-laying of internal sewer lines are completed to the extent of 80%.
- WSS to Chikkaballapur city with jakkala madagu reservoir as source-95% of the works are completed.
- WSS to Chintamani city with Nekkundi tank as source-Works are completed.
WSS to Gowribidanur town with North Pinakini river as soruce-Commissioned on 21-01-2012